Story Line :
Figuring
they're all expendable, a U.S. intelligence officer decides to assemble
a team of dangerous, incarcerated supervillains for a top-secret
mission. Now armed with government weapons, Deadshot (Will Smith),
Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), Captain Boomerang, Killer Croc and other
despicable inmates must learn to work together.
Dubbed Task Force X, the criminals unite to battle a mysterious and
powerful entity, while the diabolical Joker (Jared Leto) launches an
evil agenda of his own.
Initial release: August 3, 2016 (Indonesia)
Director: David Ayer
Budget: 175 million USD
Production companies: DC Entertainment Inc, RatPac-Dune Entertainment, Atlas Entertainment
Review:
I saw it 4 days ago and I loved it. The plot was relatively simple to
follow, and honestly, because there are so many characters to build, I
preferred that the plot be straightforward like this so it's not very
confusing. And, the entire theater I was in, which was packed, were
laughing all the time and seem to be enjoying the whole thing. You
gotta wonder if the critics were taking the movie too seriously to even
grasp it. I loved it and that's all I really care about. I will agree
that there were some pacing issues, but for me they were relatively
minor. I will concede, however, that it was apparent that there were
some scenes that were cut, specifically lines that we saw in the
trailer. If you come in not knowing about those lines, you wouldn't
know they're missing, but if you were waiting for those lines, you'd
notice their absence. Was it enough to ruin the film? Hells no. There
were also some stylistic choices that arguably could've been done
better. But, as I said, overall I was happy with the film. I've seen it
twice and I'm planning a third watching.

No comments:
Post a Comment